There’s a reason I write for other people.
Writing about yourself is HARD.
But when you’re starting out, you can’t always hire ALL. THE. PEOPLE.
You know what I mean — the web designer, the SEO expert, the copywriter, the photographer, the graphic designer, the digital marketing specialist, the social media manager, and the PR specialist. Oh, and don’t forget your accountant and lawyer. Sheesh!
When you’re starting, you have to wear many of those hats yourself. But when it comes to writing for your business, it’s easy to get STUCK.
Let me help you unstuck yourself with my DIY Writing Support options.
Go unstuck yourself!
Do It Yourself Writing Support
Website Copy Review
- Personalized video review of your website or other materials
- Copywriting tips & feedback to help you attract more ideal clients
- Fill out a quick form and receive your video within one week
What the Heck Do I Write On My Website? Course
- Walks you through writing your Home, About, and Services Page
- Includes frameworks and examples for each page to eliminate the heavy lifting
- Helps you attract your ideal clients
Templates for Pro Organizers
- Email Outreach Templates to Potential Referral Partners (Designers, Realtors, etc.)
- Newsletter Templates (coming soon!)
- Blog Templates (coming soon!)
Freelancer Cold Pitching System
- Are you a fellow freelancer, looking for ways to get more clients?
- Do you need a tangible action you can take daily to take you closer to your goals?
- Try the system I used to build up my freelance copywriting business — How to Cold Pitch The Sh!t Out of the Internet!